Last two to four days of my billing cycle my internet speed slows down
aubobob

Why is it that every month the last two to four days of my billing cycle my internet speed slows down.  I am paying measured service so I don't understand why you would make this so painful

>> Subject edited for brevity <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why is it that every month the last two to four days of my billing cycle my internet speed slows down.  I am paying measured service so I don't understand why you would make this so painful
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

aubobob We want you to have the best data browsing experience possible. We don't have a way to slow down your data on a specific day so we'll want to begin looking into what could be causing the data issues. What zip code are you located in? How many months have you had this problem?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Re: Why is it that every month the last two to four days of my billing cycle my internet speed slows down.  I am paying measured service so I don't understand why you would make this so painful
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

aubobob We want you to have the best data browsing experience possible. We don't have a way to slow down your data on a specific day so we'll want to begin looking into what could be causing the data issues. What zip code are you located in? How many months have you had this problem?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport