Looking to chat with a Verizon representative concerning my "overnighted" replacement which seems to have been delivered to the wrong address
jayhawkgirl132

According to the tracking record, the phone was delievered to an entirely different city.. and now a potential snowstorm is hitting mine. How exactly are you going to rectify this situation when being phoneless is the most inconvenient? Instead of 24 hours, the soonest I could even dream of having a replacement is 96, and I have no other way to call for help or in an emergency situation.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Looking to chat with a Verizon representative concerning my "overnighted" replacement which seems to have been delivered to the wrong address
santiagoqa
Contributor - Level 1

Are you still trying to contact VZW? I suggest, since you have internet access, to get hold of them through Twitter, its the most immediate way to contact them. Scroll through different messages and you will see the Verizon Logo next the representatives and they always post their Twitter account next to their messages. Also, in times of emergencies, it is very convenient to be friends to a neighbour, and use their phone!!!

0 Likes
Re: Looking to chat with a Verizon representative concerning my "overnighted" replacement which seems to have been delivered to the wrong address
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jayhawkgirl132, it's important to us that you have a working device  as soon as possible and we apologize for this inconvenience. Here's a 2nd pair of eyes to look into this for you. When contacted us by phone at 800-922-0204, did we reroute your package to the correct address?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes