Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Loss of signal
JOHBUC58

We have been with Verizon for a long time. I have sent several messages with no response. both my wife and I have dropped off and have to go to different parts of the house to try and make calls.

Tuesday 539 the last message Sent several messages to Verizon no response. I guess they are no longer interested. Poor customer service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Loss of signal
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where are you sending the messages to VZW? Have you tried calling customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are definitely interested in the issues you are having with the loss of service, JOHBUC58We value your feedback as a long time customer. Are you having service problems in other locations other than the house? When did this start? What is the signal on the phone? Have you had any recent changes in the area (new construction, home repairs) which can affect the calls/service? How did you message us? We want to make sure you are able to reach us at all times. 

Tamara_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is definitely not the kind of experience we want for you, Johbuc58. We understand the importance of having a reliable connection to the Nation's Most Reliable 4G LTE Network. What platform were you attempting to contact us on? Also, what is the ZIP Code where you're experiencing this service concern?

0 Likes