Lying sales (Customer support is actually Verizon Defender)
neverback
Enthusiast - Level 2

DO NOT believe a word from Verizon Sales. and do not think customer support will be there for you.

I was told by Verizon Sales a lot of perks & promotions when they were trying to push the sale. 

However after I joined Verizon, the customer support has been denying those terms & perks that were promised by the sales.

Diseny+ bundle for instance

• I asked the sales specifically how it worked and whether I have to SHARE with other family member.
  • Sales confirmed each line would have SEPARATE Disney+ bundle and DO NOT share within the family(it also makes sense because Verizon is charging TWO premium lines within the family, so Verizon should being paying for TWO disney+ bundles, no?)
  • But if you ask the customer service once you actually join the family with a Play More plan, then they will defend Verizon and deny whatever the sales person said.

0 Likes
Re: Lying sales (Customer support is actually Verizon Defender)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

neverback, we truly appreciate you becoming a part of the family and I can assure you this is never the impression we want you to have. The Disney+ bundle is awesome, so I definitely want to clear up any confusion surrounding it. All details about the bundle and how it works can be found on our website via the link below. There can only be one Disney+ bundle per account, this is how this offer has worked as long as we have been offering it. Refer to question #1 in the link below. You will see Note: where it states this. I truly apologize for any misinformation you may have received regarding this. Did this information help?

http://spr.ly/6607KJxjF

0 Likes
neverback
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've chatted with 4 sales representatives, here is what happened,

• 3 of them confirmed the same thing: lines in the same family plan do NOT share perks.
  • Being fully aware of my concerns and doubts, NONE of the 4 representatives shared any LINK about the term details
  • They were all super confident about their information on the products they were try to sell.

Can you remind me the purpose of having customers talk to sales? Because according to your clarification:

• Sales can say whatever they want as long as they can make the sale
  • It's the customer's obligation to VERIFY whether Sales were speaking the truth
  • Customer supports rephrase the Sales' LIES as customers' CONFUSIONS. 
  • Verizon holds no responsibility for the terms, promotions, prices & etc that promised by the Sales representatives.  
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We deeply apologize if incorrect information was given to you about how the promotional offer for Disney+ works, neverback. We are so sorry that the option you wanted is not available, we wish that there was a way to provide to you what you want from us.

Was there any other issues you had with what was offered to you?

-Steven

0 Likes
neverback
Enthusiast - Level 2

I guess it's pointless to continue this conversation, for all the supports I will get are apologies.

Do you at least admit that Verizon Sales are liars?

0 Likes