Manage vtext.com contacts
BolBol

I am a long time vtext.com user. I am now using the desktop app as well. At some point in the past I added my contacts to the vtext site so that i can see the names of my contacts instead on the phone numbers. Since that point I have added new contacts to my list and I want to reupload my contact list to vtext. I don't see an option to do this anymore. when I choose manage contacts on the vtext site it takes me to another vz site where I can upload my contact list. When I do this it still doesn't reflect on the vtext site or vtext desktop app. My new contacts still only appear as phone numbers even thought I have named them on my phone and on the vz contacts page. I see a way to manually add names by clicking on the individual phone number and creating a contact. How can I sync my contacts form my phone with vtext.com?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Manage vtext.com contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BolBol, we want to make sure that we make this as easy as possible. I would like to get more information from you. When you say it takes you to another VZ Site, what site does it end up taking you to? Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
thatsright

Its almost impossible to get any kind of answer on vtext, it is not a user friendly site. One would think a company like verizon could do better with (understanding vtext information for its users).  

Verizon is not going to put much energy in vtext, its been the same for years.

Everybody have a great day.    Lee 

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes