Messenger desktop feedback link
SamBou

When clicking on send feedback in the menu, it opens an input box to type our feedback.  Then clicking the send button just opens a blank browser window.  The input form closes and nothing happens.  Not sure if feedback is actually being submitted.  How do I get support or send feedback about the desktop app?  Windows 10.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place for help SamBou. I apologize you are having difficulties submitting your feedback.

Just to clarify, what Messenger desktop app are you attempting to submit feedback for?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SamBou

Verizon Message+ version 1.0.17 on Windows 10

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional details SamBou. We want to be sure to get to the bottom of this for you. Are you having the same issue with any computer you try to use? Do any error messages pop up on the screen?
RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes