Re: Multiple phones, date keeps changing sporadically at one location
Cupcakaholic
Enthusiast - Level 2

The zip code is 20692 and a nearby intersection is Drayden Rd & Flat Iron Rd, which also happens to be the furthest point I've experienced the issue. The issue began in either December 2019 or January 2020. The earliest screenshot I have is from Jan 15 2020, when the date on my phone showed May 31 2000.

0 Likes
Cupcakaholic
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any update? I responded to the private message but no replies to me yet...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry for the delay. We went ahead and replied to you via private message, this way we can continue further with assistance. Thank you.

ChristianP_VZW

shmelk
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm also having this exact same issue - was anyone able to fix it? My phone will randomly change date/time - today it said it was September 8, 2000. I experience the same issues with it causing problems with text messaging & internet usage.

twag2004
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here.  I was on with support 2 days ago and go up to level 2.  They were unable to solve the problem.  The date on my personal phone, along with the phone provided to me by my employer both jump back to September of 2000.  I'm also having poor cell service on both, with dropped calls.  This all started in the beginning of April 2020.  Its a nightmare dealing with texting, especially on my work phone since its a flip phone.  Please help!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please send us a Private Note for assistance, shmelk. 

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing dropped calls. We are here for you. For your business account, please dial 800.922.0204, for your consumer account, a Private Note will be send to address your concerns. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
rasberrymoose
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have the same issue. 2 different phones just randomly change to different dates / times. This morning it was Sep 9 2020.  Then no internet apps will work. It doesn't seem to be related to distance from home. We are in CA Central Valley. then a couple hours later is was August something.

0 Likes
rasberrymoose
Enthusiast - Level 1

Looking through many many posts, it isn't happening near just one tower

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you are having a time change issue rasberrymoose. Let's look further into this. Did it start after a software update? Is your time set on Auto update?  JoeL_VZW

0 Likes