My iPhone keeps going into SOS
CRod63

I am beyond frustrated.  My iPhone 13 keeps going into SOS mode  for long periods of time.   I cannot even log on to my Verizon account to complain because the site wants to verify my identity with a text or call, however I can't receive either?   What am I to do?

Caroline

0 Likes
Re: My iPhone keeps going into SOS
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how disruptive it would be for me if my phone was going into SOS mode like that as well, CRod63. We are here to help get this resolved so that you can stay connected. Please be on the lookout for a private note from us so we can help.

-Joseph

0 Likes
Bri4519
Enthusiast - Level 1
  • This is ridiculous.  Can’t use my phone even on wifi to make calls or send messages. Only messages I can send or receive is from people with iPhone when I’m on wifi. I also have a watch with both wifi and cellular. But I have them paired to use the same number. So the “stand alone” watch won’t even work for calls on it own. What is happening and how can this be fixed? Can’t login to My Verizon account which is absolutely unacceptable. They keep wanting to send a code that I can’t receive!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help as soon as possible. I'll be sending you a Private Message, please reply to it, so we can further assist you.

~Maria

0 Likes