NO Network signal or very weak
WillowT
Enthusiast - Level 1

"YOUR PHONE CAN'T AUTOMATICALLY SWITCH TO A FASTER NETWORK IF IT'S AVAILABLE YOU'RE BETTER OFF IN LTE/CDMA or GLOBAL MODES FOR BETTER SIGNAL STRENGTH"

I am currently having the same issues that many previous posts before have had.I have a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. My phone system updated last week and my connection has been terrible since. I went outside not long ago and it completely went out. Just an x Up top where the signal bars are. I can only type this right now bc I had to turn on my wifi to connect. I get the same messages as the others "noted above" except I am having issues with it affecting my service. When you click the option it gives you to see settings, it takes you to the general phone settings. Then when you get to the network page it does not give you an option to change the Network mode. My phone gets my locations wrong very often but never goes into 5G UW, ever. But that is what it has been in since the update and now it works even worse. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Re: NO Network signal or very weak
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

If you need assistance, please send us a Private Note.

*Carla

0 Likes
ProblemS22
Enthusiast - Level 1

Took the phone to my local Verizon store and they changed the SIMM card did a factory reset and fixed NOTHING. They did delete all my important data however without backing it up properly!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having to factory reset a device is never a fun experience, ProblemsS22. We're sorry to hear that your data was not backed up prior to doing this, and that you're still having trouble. Let's dive into this issue. When did this issue first start happening? Can you share the nearest cross streets and city where this is happening?

-Joseph

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry we missed you. Please send us a private message or use this link to contact us: https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/ -Joe

0 Likes