Need to cancel my auto payment and close my account.
29modela

I have an account.  I can't get in on the website.  Haven't used my phone for over a year, as it died.  Need to cancel my auto payment and close my account.  Have called 5 different phone numbers for customer service and get told I don't have an account then get hung up on.  Yet, you still take my auto payment each month.  Not only is this bad customer service, but it's likely fraud, taking my money, giving no service, and not allowing me to contact you to get it stopped.  Does anyone have a way to talk with someone who can stop the auto payment, given that I can't get into my account to do so on my own?  

0 Likes
Re: Contact VZW chat without an account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hmm this does not sound right at all. I would love to investigate this more for you. I have sent you a private message. 

-Amber

0 Likes
Re: Need to cancel my auto payment and close my account.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

29modela, I am here for you and would be more than happy to help take over and work on this with you. Please use this link to meet me in a Secure Chat to work on your account:

*Jose

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6003KQrHd

0 Likes