Network issues
Mids
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I’ve been with Verizon for going on 4 years now I started out on their 10 GB plan and then switched to their unlimited plan when it came out, big mistake, ever since then I’ve had network issues and have had times when my speeds have been throttled regardless of what Verizon says. So after dealing with these slow speeds for a couple years I decided to switch back to the 10 GB plan. Even after switching I’ve still been having network issues and now they might be worse than they ever have especially since Covid hit I really realized how bad the network issues are when I go into restaurants I can’t pull up virtual menus I have to use one of my friends phones or the waiters phone, I can’t look up anything on Facebook or on Google, and even sending text messages a lot of them don’t go through or they take a couple hours to go through. i’ve called Verizon multiple times over these years about my issues and every time they basically just tell me to get bent, and it’s not their problem, and there’s nothing that they can do and to be honest I am sick and tired of it so I called them again today for the same issues which led to the same thing, just disappointment again. At least this time they gave me a $20 credit to my account. As soon as my phone is paid off I will be leaving Verizon With a smile on my face this is been the worst service I’ve ever had and one of the most frustrating times of my life it’s so stressful having a phone that you can’t ever use in public because your service is so garbage. So to Verizon I’m sorry but you just lost a customer. 

Re: Network issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry for the experience as we are dedicated to keeping you connected through thick or thin! We want to help you stay!  Does the service typically resume when you leave the restaurant or other buildings? May I have the name of your city and the nearest intersection to further pinpoint an area of concern? 

0 Likes
Re: Network issues
Mids
Enthusiast - Level 1

The city is surprise Arizona but the service comes in and out all the time in different places and at different times especially when it happens to be most inconvenient for me. It also happens in other parts of the town.

0 Likes