New line transferred from AT&T to existing Verizon plan not receiving SMS/MMS text messages
apetcoff1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, I transferred my wife's AT&T service over to a new line on my existing Verizon plan. She's able to make and receive phone calls, data, etc., but is not able to receive SMS/MMS text messages. She's on an iPhone XR using iOS 15.

0 Likes
Re: New line transferred from AT&T to existing Verizon plan not receiving SMS/MMS text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,

I am sad to hear that your new phone is not working properly, and that you are having issues with your service!  Please send us a private message, so we can gather more details regarding your device.

>Bris

0 Likes
Re: New line transferred from AT&T to existing Verizon plan not receiving SMS/MMS text messages
apetcoff1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, I received some great help with this post last evening. A support ticket was opened at the end of the conversation. The number for the line needing assistance received a message this morning saying that the problem was resolved. Unfortunately, the problem has continued, however.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here. What's going on?-Joel

0 Likes