No cell coverage in my home
CLSandy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Cell coverage has never been great in my home but there were several places you could always get a signal and talk on your phone make calls etc. That little bit of coverage has now deteriorated to basically zero I can’t get any calls in my home and now there is no coverage for me to make phone calls out of my home. Even going out on my back porch no longer works. This is not only frustrating because of the monthly amount to pay for a cell phone but now has become a security issue and dangerous. The other night my home alarm went off in the middle of the night and I was by myself in an upstairs bedroom I was frantically running around my bedroom trying to make a 911 call. Can you imagine being in your home and having a phone that’s only a brick you can’t even make a 911 call for help? I want to hear from Verizon what to do about this this is totally unacceptable.

Re: No cell coverage in my home
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have reliable service, CLSandy. Please send us a Private Note, so that we may take a closer look. *Jesse

0 Likes
CLSandy
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I send you a private note?

0 Likes
CLSandy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried to contact Verizon I don’t know who can help me or how to solve this. Please let me know who and how I can contact you or get help with this. Thank you CL Sandy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CLSandy, we certainly want you to have the best coverage. Indoor can be tricky. Do you have Wi-Fi you can connect to? -Dolores

0 Likes
CLSandy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have sent a private message back with my information of my name my address etc. and I’ve heard nothing back from anyone this is totally unacceptable from Verizon and I want to hear from someone. I’m at home now from having major surgery and doctors and people can’t even get in touch with me to check on me because there’s no cell coverage in my home. Nor can I make phone calls out where people can even hear me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CLSandy, we certainly want you to have the best possible service! Reviewing the history I do not see a private note sent. If you will, please send another. Additionally, do you have Wi-Fi in your home and what make/model do you have?-Tionna

0 Likes
CLSandy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have Comcast Wi-Fi in my home I’ve sent multiple personal messages as requested. This is become a safety issue I had to call 911 a couple weeks ago in the middle of the night when my home alarm went off and I was by myself in an upstairs bedroom and had to try several locations before I could get a 911 call through. My neighbors say they have the same trouble in their homes something here is not right this coverage has gotten worse not better. Could you please help. We’re not far out in some rule area we are right here in the city county off of midlothian turnpike and Courthouse Rd.

0 Likes
maxhall2012

I reside in Gloucester County, Virginia and my granddaughter is on my plan. She moved to the Highway 14 area near Patriots Way and she gets no service. She can only call or text on Wi-Fi, but the problem is her phone does not always connect. Are there any plans for cell phone towers in that area? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Her current plan should work the same as it did before. I suggest that you have her contract us to troubleshoot that issue for you. This way we can work directly with her. Is she listed on your account as an Account Manger? *Debbie

0 Likes