Re: No reception and Dropped Calls
boringusername
Master - Level 1

MARSTA25 wrote:

The phone is a droid turbo. The last tech changed the preferred network type to LTE/CDMA. At home I got a notice that I could not send text because LTE/CDMA was not available and was asked if I wanted to switch to Global, which I did. I have high speed internet and I have reconnected to WIFI and seem to be having better luck with the phone in the house. No 4G but WIFI is working, at least during the weekday.

Which version of the Droid Turbo? If it's the original maybe time to upgrade

spottsmom
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had this issue a while back on y Samsung they gave me a new Sim card and it stopped happening why i do not know but it worked. Just a idea

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

spottsmom wrote:

I had this issue a while back on y Samsung they gave me a new Sim card and it stopped happening why i do not know but it worked. Just a idea

just make sure you go to a corporate store or order one online since they are free. "premium retailers" will charge you.

0 Likes
MARSTA25

Thank you! It did help a little. I actually received a call today, however the person on the other end couldn't hear me. After a couple call backs we finally connected. So frustrating.

0 Likes
MARSTA25

Thank you! I had a little better service today but still pretty bad.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Could be the phone. As I said maybe time for an upgrade.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having dropped calls is never ideal. We want to make sure you're able to connect when necessary at all times, no matter what. Do others experience this as well? Does this happen everywhere you go or just at home? Is it any better when you step outside? These questions will help us narrow down possible causes so we know the best path to take to make sure your confidence in our service can be restored. 

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes