Phone Disconnected by Fraud Dept
justinabooth24

Hello, in November I moved my service from ATT to Verizon.  The setup  by my local Victra Verizon store did not go well.  Soon after our business account was flagged by the fraud department and ultimately disconnected.  I would now like to move my phone number to another carrier but the fraud department will not let me.....please help!!  I have had this number for 20 plus years!!

0 Likes
Re: Phone Disconnected by Fraud Dept
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Justinabooth24, I cannot imagine what a mess this would have been and cannot apologize enough for what has happened. You mentioned that the account was created in November but shortly after was flagged and disconnected. Do you recall how long ago that happened? Was service on that phone ever fully active with Verizon Wireless? -Loren

0 Likes
justinabooth24

Hi Loren, the phones did work for about a month then they were disconnected around Christmas and again a few days later.  We were able to get the reconnected the first time with the help of a business manager but they could not help the second time

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our apology Justin, the only way to get help is by calling them- Business Support is only available by phone at 800.922.0240 (Mon-Fri 8 am-8 pm local time). When asked by the automated system to confirm the phone number you are calling about, the number you provide would route you to business support

- Jose

0 Likes