Phone Upgrade Nightmare!
JayNole
Enthusiast - Level 1

What a nightmare! 
I will save the amount of issues I’ve had this week with trying to upgrade and GIVE more business to Verizon Wireless —only for their ENTIRE process to cause absolute heartache and misery the ENTIRE time! Including an “accidental” charge of $4,800 on my bill that I had to spend time on the phone remedying — calling in during MY work hours! 

An entire week and more than 6 hours of phone time and in store hours spent later of frustration, I get extra charges on my account that I have written proof (thankfully) were never stated and want to call them “at local time business hours” 7am PST AND I CANNOT GET A SINGLE HUMAN TO RESPOND! 

I had this problem calling in last week, too at 10:30am EST! 

I’m beyond PO’d! I even have a Verizon person on the chat saying “that’s odd— it should be a 24/7 customer service number”… 

Re: Phone Upgrade Nightmare!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, JayNole. You are a valued customer and we want you to have an excellent experience when you process an upgrade https://m.vzw.com/m/hxhv to a new phone and we also want the charges on your bill https://www.verizon.com/support/view-bill-online-faqs/ to be always accurate.

We see that your post in this channel is from 2 days ago, do you still need assistance with your upgrade and charges on the account?

-Antonio

0 Likes
JayNole
Enthusiast - Level 1

No thanks, Antonio. I had to drive to a local Verizon for them to connect me to a rep. who could assist me. Wild that I had to do that… 

After finally getting through, the most helpful representative named Nichole, I believe, helped me out. She really did the MOST to fix things, and I really think she’s an asset to this company. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This does not sound right at all. I will make sure that I leave feedback on your behalf. I am glad that Nichole helped you and was able to get things fixed for you.  If you ever need us again please feel free to reach out to us. I do want to thank you for your kindness and patience. Was there anything else I can help you with today? 

-Amber

0 Likes