Phone credit
adaralegbe

I bought 3 new iPhone XR from Best Buy in June of 2019. I had two phones with $350 to trade in. I went to the 3 Verizon locations before finally getting one to help me print a label to mail in the phones for rebate.  I sent in the phones and spoke to verizon rep In July stating they had my phones but I didn’t get the credit for the phones:( I also never got the 200 credit for each line switched from T mobile and I switched 3 lines.  Plus was to get additional 200 gift cards after making a few months payments.  It is now almost a year since I made the purchase and no credit from anything!  This was a scam. When I called a few months ago they said they do not know what happened to my phones that was sent to their-warehouse!!!!!! What kind of company is this I thought T mobile was bad but I’ve never been lied to and stolen from by T mobile this was the worst switch ever and wish I could just have my old phones back and go back to the more honest company . This is my last attempt to be heard before I go to the AG for false advertisement and theft. 

0 Likes
Re: Phone credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us today, adaraledbe. We never want you to feel misled and we are sorry to read that you have not received the promotions that were offered when you switched. We want to make sure that we provide accurate information and help as much as we can to find a resolution. Please be on the lookout for a Private Message from us. 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes