Phone keeps switching to SOS
DanTheDataMan
Enthusiast - Level 1

A few days ago we ported my son’s phone number to our account. A service representative made a colossal mistake and used my number (the account holder) as the temporary number and ported my son’s number over it. My service switched to SOS. This was after two hours on the phone. I went to a Verizon store and after another two hours they had straightened out most of it. Yesterday I still was not able to access My Verizon account and messaging stopped working. I called tech support again and 90 minutes later it seemed to be fixed. 

I woke up this morning and my phone was again in SOS mode. I flipped it into airplane mode and it is working but I have a weaker signal than I generally have in the same location. Also, I missed important messages this morning because I could not receive messages from Android users. I could only receive iMessages over wi-fi. Having to check if my phone is in SOS mode constantly is not acceptable as I have a daughter with a serious heart condition and need to be reachable at all times. 

0 Likes
4 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Dan, I'm sorry to hear of your troubles with the porting process and getting everything fixed. We want to make sure you're up and running properly and will be sending a Private Note to troubleshoot. 

-Melissa

0 Likes
Dreboogie

My phone is in sos. How do I fix this??????

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to read that you're having issues with your device. Is your device software up to date? Have you made any changes to the device before this issue started? ~Peter

0 Likes
alwazzan

تعتبر شركة الوزان لمكافحة حشرات في الكويت من الشركات المحترفة والمتخصصة في مجال مكافحة الآفات. يتميز فريق العمل بالخبرة الواسعة والتدريب المستمر، حيث يقدمون خدماتهم بكفاءة عالية للتخلص من جميع أنواع الحشرات بطرق فعّالة. تستخدم الشركة مبيدات آمنة وفعّالة لضمان القضاء على الحشرات دون التأثير الضار على البيئة أو صحة الأفراد. بفضل التقنيات المتقدمة والمعدات الحديثة، تقدم الشركة حلولًا فعّالة ودائمة لمشاكل الحشرات، مما يجعلها اختيارًا موثوقًا لعملائها في مجال مكافحة الحشرات في الكويت.

شركة القضاء على الحشرات بالكويت

تعتبر شركة الوزان لرش المبيدات في الكويت من الشركات الرائدة في مجال مكافحة الآفات. تقدم الشركة خدماتها بمهنية عالية وفعالية في التحكم والقضاء على الحشرات والآفات المزعجة في المباني والمناطق الصناعية. يتميز فريق العمل بالخبرة والكفاءة في استخدام مبيدات آمنة وفعّالة لضمان القضاء على الآفات دون التأثير على الصحة العامة أو البيئة. تتبنى الشركة أساليب حديثة ومتقدمة في عمليات رش المبيدات، مما يجعلها اختيارًا موثوقًا لتلبية احتياجات العملاء في مجال مكافحة الحشرات في الكويت.

شركة مبيدات حشرية بالكويت

0 Likes