Poor Coverage in Braselton, GA. Area
MadCustomer3044
Enthusiast - Level 2

My wife and I moved to Braselton, GA back in March and the community is beginning to boom with development in the area. Since we moved in there has been upwards of 1000 single family homes that has gone up in numerous new subdivisions within a 3 mile radius. Our cellphone service as drastically taken a hit because of the development. It shows LTE and usually 2 bars for coverage in the Braselton, GA area, but we struggle to get any data and place calls without them dropping. Just for giggles I made a Facebook poll on our subdivision with numerous homeowners unhappy and no homeowners happy with Verizon service in our area. We spend at least 60% of our lives in or around our home yet we are paying full price for service that is beginning to not hold up to the Verizon standards. We both have Iphone's that are up to date and obviously not the issue in our area.

Is there anyway Verizon Wireless can do a market analysis in our area to improve the coverage for the rapidly booming community?

Braselton, GA

Zip: 30517

Counties Include:  Jackson County, GA

Barrow County, GA

Hall County, GA

Gwinnett County, GA

Labels (1)
Re: Poor Coverage in Braselton, GA. Area
ANRN7277
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here. We're in Mulberry Park and usually have zero coverage in our house. Rediculous to pay Verizon this much money for a phone that we can't even use at our own home. What are you going to do Verizon? I keep getting the same old run around every time I call and complain about the [removed] coverage. We live in a vastly growing area right near I-85 and can't use a cell phone.

"Can you hear me now?"

"No. I have zero coverage with my Verizon the nation's largest coverage provider"

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MadCustomer3044, congrats on your new home. I depend on my service so let's get this figured out. I have sent a personal message. Please respond with the requested information?

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting service is a must. We are here to help. Do you have this issue outside of your home or only inside? Can you provide the exact zip code for Mulberry Park?

AlbertoR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ANRN7277
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sure. Zip code is 3017. The issues occur in the house, outide the house. It's really spotty in the neighborhood as well.

0 Likes
ANRN7277
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry.....

Zip is 30517

0 Likes
MadCustomer3044
Enthusiast - Level 2

Inside, outside, and pretty much anywhere in our area.

Did a speed test standing outside my house on Speedtest.net and my IPhone 7Plus had LTE and 2 dots at the top of the phone.

Results:

Ping: 127 ms

Download: 1.15mbps

Upload: 0.02mbps

This is an overcrowding on the local tower/network Issue as many other people in our area have expressed their same issue on Facebook and Nextdoor websites when I inquired about the issue.

0 Likes
MadCustomer3044
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Zip is as well 30517

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Anrn7277 Thank you for being a loyal customer and giving us the opportunity to help. Many factors outside of Verizon's control can contribute to indoor performance even in cases where you may have had service in the past. To assist you with having a more consistent indoor experience we have a number of technology solutions available to you. Have you tried WiFi calling or a Network Extender?

As for the outdoor coverage, we can certainly complete some troubleshooting. What make/model phone do you have? Have you completed any troubleshooting with us? If so, what steps have you taken so we don't duplicate them?

DeloresK_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MadCustomer3044 We want to make sure you have the data speeds you expect. It is possible that developments can cause signal issue. After we complete troubleshooting on your device we can look into a resolution ticket with our Network team. Let's start with a reset. Please go to settings > general > reset > tap reset network settings > enter passcode if requested > tap reset network settings.

DeloresK_VZW

0 Likes