Poor Service & Moving On
Noroyle

I have had nothing but a negative experience with Verizon. From the bill not reflecting the proper discounts to my phone exchange going from "lost" to "found" after four months. Now, I barely receive texts and phone calls. Instead, it goes directly to voicemail OR I receive the messages hours, or even DAYS, after I was supposed to receive them. I am supposed to have 5G coverage and am in a "Dark Green" area (Forest Park, IL).

I was having the SAME issues in Louisville, Kentucky. This isn't a "location problem." It's a service/provider problem who claim to have amazing coverage and does not, in fact, have that coverage.

I am contemplating going to Google Fi after this experience and the train wreck that was the exchange of my phone/incorrect billing. Almost $100 for one line with unlimited data/text/talk that I can't use? No, thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Poor Service & Moving On
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! We never like to learn that you have had such trouble with your service, Noroyle! Let's turn things back into a positive experience for you! What make and model phone do you have? Are you having trouble making calls out or sending texts?

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

It was all on you to return equipment before you traded in your old phone if you weren’t happy with service.  
It is always on us customers to choose the carrier that works for us.

0 Likes
Noroyle

Did you not actually read my post, mama23dogs? I have exchanged my phone out twice to address this same issue of low to no coverage. After speaking with a representative, and after four hours of back and forth and calls dropping because I have, again, little to no service, Verizon has decided to send a Network Extender to my home to strengthen the signal.

None of it was on me, period. I returned the device the day of and monitored its progress to TX, where it was accepted at a warehouse. Take your condescending, garbage tone somewhere else. If you aren't going to post a constructive or helpful response, GTFO.

0 Likes
Noroyle

After four hours on the phone with Verizon, they've decided to send a Network Extender to my apartment to help with the signal and call/text loss. This is the last effort we're going to make before I switch to another carrier.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I wanted to check on you to make sure that everything is working for you. Did you get your network extender set up? -Amber

0 Likes