Poor coverage area...forever?
WILPAR19
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

We have had pretty mediocre cell coverage over the last few years at our home but it seems to have gotten worse lately and is now to the point that our cell phones are not reliable while in our home. Are there any plans to improve coverage in the area or should we look to other options? We no longer have a land line so this is an important issue for us.

Thanks

Re: Poor coverage area...forever?
drcamphillips
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem. My phone only works on wifi (which is through a different carrier).  Once I'm away from my home's wifi, little to no service.  When I leave my house, I have to turn off the wifi feature.  I log into public wifis to access phone messages in between.  This is absolutely ridiculous!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

drcamphillips, I am sad to hear you are experiencing service issues. I know how important reliability is to you and being able to use your phone when you need it. No worries, I am here to help get to the bottom of this for you. When did this issue start? Are there other users around you experiencing this? What zip code are you in? -Dia

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to assist you, please send us a Private Note. *Cecile

0 Likes