Porting rebate
Ollie980
Enthusiast - Level 1

About a month ago I spoke to someone about the rebate for porting my number over back in October and was told I would get it during the month of January.  I still have not received it. I spoke to several agents and a supervisor. Now being told I didn’t submit a rebate form I never received.  Has anyone else had issues with rebates they didn’t receive. 

0 Likes
Re: Porting rebate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ollie980, thank you so much for reaching out. We want to make sure that we are able to provide you with all the details that you need. I will be sending a Private Note shortly. Please respond to that message. Thanks. 

-Kevin

0 Likes
Ollie980
Enthusiast - Level 1

I still have not received any answer for why I was advised in December that I would receive this rebate in January. I was never informed of any rebate that had to be filled out, but was told I would receive it during the third month of service. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi, Ollie980. Thanks for contacting Verizon Social Media. I'll be delighted to assist you with any question or doubt. Please, contact us through Facebook or Twitter for a personal assistance.

>Apollo

0 Likes