Re: Why does my service terrible all of a sudden
josephbow6
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is now March of 2020 and my wife and I have both been having connectivity issues with our 6s's that we've never had before.  We always use 3G as the battery lasts longer.  Calls sound terrible, texts often won't go through for hours and then we get all of them at once, sometimes iMessages will send, sometimes they send as regular txt messages.  All of this can happen at any bar level.

When we switch to 4G in our area, internet is SO slow.  Can't get anything done.  So we just stay on 3G.  It usually works.  But with disappointing results.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having dependable service these days is an absolute must. I want to make sure you are set up for success. The 3G signal has been going through a rolling retirement https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-218813/ so 4G will need to be our focus. We have sent you a Private Note so we can securely discuss more account details. 

MelissaP_VZW

0 Likes
sondraj
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having this problem for a month and ZIP Code 1240 one. I called Verizon wireless service and they tried to sell me more data on data plan that I cannot use due to no service. They told me I was over my Usage for the month!  Meanwhile, with my account open right in front of me on my computer it said I had seven days left in my plan for the month but only used 0.69% of my data. No help at all! Now I am limited with phone calls and a message that says “there are no networks available “.  What is going on?  It would be great to get a fix to this issue rather than “follow us on twitter” @vzw_customer_support 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! We always want you to have the best connection possible. Please send us a Private Note, so we can further assist.

*Anna

0 Likes