Re: Report poor coverage
ingleberg0522
Enthusiast - Level 2

I sent a private message to vzw_customer_support but have not received a response yet.   Was that the correct recipient to send to?   

0 Likes
MenudoBandito

I have been leafing through Verizon-based support forums as my dismay grows. When I was with AT&T there was a button right in the mobile app to "report service issues." This would kick off a diagnostic process, that would then send a report to AT&T for analysis.

Verizon has nothing like this - nor is there a link in the app, website, etc to report service issues.

I called VZ Wireless support to report the following:

- I have 4-5 bars and <3Mb data speeds in my neighborhood
- I have had this issue for 4+ years
- I have had this issue across 3 SIM cards and 4 phones
- I walk *two blocks* and the service problem disappears

The agent's answer? "You are close to your data cap (it's a shared corporate plan with no individual cap).

After I repeated the above bulleted points *three times* she finally stopped suggesting increasing my plan...then suggested I buy a repeater (in the age if WiFi calling). When I mentioned that I have the issue OUTSIDE my home all over the neighborhood she didn't have much to offer me...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6008ytMpg -Yale

0 Likes
ingleberg0522
Enthusiast - Level 2

In case anyone reads this thread and wondered what became of my complaint:   @vzw_customer_support  asked me to contact them via private message.   I did, and they have never responded other than to ask me to verify my name. 

0 Likes
ksks389

I just moved to the North Slope of Bernal Heights in San Francisco, and the coverage is terrible here. Inside my house, I use wifi and it's fine, of course. Outdoors is where the problem is: All over the neighborhood, I consistently get 2 bars, but data, voice calls, and SMS do not go through. I have to go far outside the neighborhood in order for it to switch to a different tower (I guess) before anything will go through. I'm using an iPhone SE (2nd Gen) and have the Start Unlimited Plan. I experience excellent coverage and performance everywhere else I have been in San Francisco. I have done network resets on the phone, and they do not help. Please help,   @vzw_customer_support  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there! We're terribly sorry to read about the situation. I'm really sorry, I was looking and couldn't find your response on the private message. We'd love to review the situation, and take care of this as soon as we can. Let's try it one more time. Please reply to our private message.   ~Aaron

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. A reliable service is a must and we are here to help. I rely on my device for almost everything and I would be lost without it. Do you only have issues while at home? What is your ZIP Code and does the service improve outside of the house? ~Roger

0 Likes
ksks389

Hi again. The zip code is 94110. Like I said in my original message, I'm fine inside my house because I have wifi (except SMS messages, which can't go over wifi, so they fail); as soon as I step outside my house, despite my phone showing 1-2 bars, no calls, messages, or data of any kind go through anywhere in the neighborhood.

0 Likes
Meow448

Service in 44820 has became awful  since 5G rolled out. We have 6 lines and they all have no service in lots of our town. Service used to be great. Looks like 5G is not what it should be. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am a consumer myself so I understand having reliable service. I would love to help. Can you tell me more on when this started? May I have the nearest intersection? -Amber

0 Likes