Re: SIMULTANEOUS RING FEATURE for NOMOROBO!!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PEJmaster Unwanted calls can be more than frustrating. We always appreciate our customer's feedback and this suggestion has been passed along. At this time, what we can do is asssit you with the blocking features that are currently available. The Call and Message block feature is free and you can block up to 5 numbers from calling and texting you. Also, we have the Family Base feature for $5.00 a month/per account. With this feature, you can block up to 20 contacts from calling and texting your number.

http://bit.ly/dDumph

Also, stay current with the latest VZW news and changes here:

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

hankbates wrote:

I will leave verizon wireless for another carrier which does support nomorobo.

Good luck..... NO cellular provider supports nomorobo.

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

PEJmaster wrote:

Just a reminder, lots of your competitors support it.  You may want to also.

This, from Nomorobo's own website:

Nomorobo    Signup.png

As rcschnoor said, it's not available on any wireless carrier currently.  Perhaps someday....

SusanSch
Enthusiast - Level 3

Outrageous that Verizon offers so few tools  (and all at customer expense) to block robocalls. 

Blocking individual numbers is no answer for those of us (most of us, that is) who are bombarded with these calls from constantly changing numbers.   Verizon can and should do more.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

They actually did more but people didn't bother. Back in the day numbers were private. They fought long and hard to keep them private and asked the general public to help. No one helped them and this happens. Now everyone expects carriers to bend over backwards to help them when people could have stopped the problem before it even started... Just saying... Welcome to America.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I get like 2 robo calls a month. How many are other people getting? If you stop putting your phone number on every website you might not phone calls. I am very careful of where I put my phone number. I wholly believe that this is the reason why I don't get these calls.

Tidbits
Legend

I don't get any at all.

I don't download free apps especially the games that want to go through my phone good and take my number as a form of identification. I also don't sign up for any "free stuff" when I barely heard of the company or never heard of them at all. So far so good.

rcschnoor
Legend

I don't remember the last time I got one it has been so long.Smiley Happy

Surf1div1

Sheritah- you'll notice that "Correct Answer" hasn't been activated.  The issue with your response as many have noted you still haven't address is that the feature you are 'selling' like the telemarketer were trying to get rid of is spam.  The whole point of this discussion is that we're looking for a feature to prevent all the spoofed #'s and your Call / Message block is ineffective. If it did what you're promoting we would use it. 20 #'s? Really? People get that many weekly or more.  I'll be NO one use's that plan. IF your service provided what NOMOROBO does we would probably use it. How is it that the feature that you don't provide is carried by ATT?

Verizon Wireless Customer SupportDouble Diamond

PEJmaster Unwanted calls can be more than frustrating. We always appreciate our customer's feedback and this suggestion has been passed along. At this time, what we can do is asssit you with the blocking features that are currently available. The Call and Message block feature is free and you can block up to 5 numbers from calling and texting you. Also, we have the Family Base feature for $5.00 a month/per account. With this feature, you can block up to 20 contacts from calling and texting your number.

http://bit.ly/dDumph

Also, stay current with the latest VZW news and changes here:

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Surf1div1 wrote:

How is it that the feature that you don't provide is carried by ATT?

Referencing SuzyQ's photo above:

Capture.PNG

0 Likes