Service been down 24 hours and still going Caledonia Oh, 43314
RedBeardGL1985
Enthusiast - Level 1

In our small community the service has been out for over 24 hours at this point I know myself and others have reported it to their tech support and I spoke with a another agent today. They are finally saying they are aware of it and techs are working on it. This is unacceptable to be down for so long. in fact it is dangerous. If I didn't have wifi I could not make a call if there was an emergency! and I know there are alot of unhappy folks in town right now planning to switch providers.

Re: Service been down 24 hours and still going Caledonia Oh, 43314
JenniferWaddle
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ditto. I live in Caledonia, Ohio as well. I have only had one bar for days now. To make and receive calls, I have to stay on WiFi calling or I'm S.O.L. I hope we all get compensated on our bills for this. 

0 Likes
StormyR75

Call quality is horrible, calls drop & texts are not going through... For the last 3 days.... Restarted phone, reset network settings, nothing helps... I live north of Caledonia & barely have 1 bar all the time.... Need a new tower out this way Verizon. I have a new S10e not an old phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

OH no! I am sure you would like to get service on your phone. I would love to help to see what is going on. I did look into that area and I do not see any reported issues. Can you tell me exactly what is going on with your service? -Amber

0 Likes