Service is terrible
Angina33

I live in San Bruno. Work in San Mateo. for the past 2 months and even when I was on vacation my phone service has completely diminished. I can t make a phone call or even send photos. What is up with Verizon? They used to be the best company on the planet!!!

0 Likes
Re: Service is terrible
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to let us know you've been having some issues. Based on the information provided that this is happening in multiple locations it sounds like a device issue rather than a network issue. Can you please provide more detail as to the last time the phone was restarted and that it's up to date? Is there anywhere you recently have not experienced this issue? 

-Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Angina33, I'm just checking in to see if you still need assistance with your service concern. If you do, we are standing by to help. What issue are you running into when trying to call or send pictures? Can you tell me more about what has diminished as far as your service?

-Lauren

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, just a reminder that we're still available for you here. Please don't hesitate to provide us with some additional details, and review the questions we posted above. We're just a few clicks away.

~Izzy

0 Likes