Spam from 11-digit international number
jannamo

I am currently receiving spam phone calls every few hours from a number originating out of Papa New Guinea. Because this number has the 11 digit expansion I cannot block it using the basic block features. Is there any way to make this stop without paying for the upgraded blocking service? Please don't tell me I have to pay extra money to stop being harassed because they are out of the country.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Spam from 11-digit international number
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you block it on the phone itself?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Spam from 11-digit international number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jannamo, receiving unwanted calls to your mobile number can be quite annoying. I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you. Verizon offers several options to help block unwanted calls, including one that does incur a monthly charge (e.g. FamilyBase) at: http://vz.to/2ry8zbr.

Let's dig deeper into this matter. Many devices also include an option to block unwanted calls. What make/model phone are you currently using? - RobertC_VZW  

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes