Speeds Slow as Molasses
IggyTiggy

About a month ago we had a storm that blew thru and since then my spoeds on all my lines including my Home LTE went from 50+ Mbps on the phones to 700kbps and from 35-50Mbps on the home LTE to unusable.  Many calls and messages to Tier 2 have got no where. We even tried changing to "Premium" data and no change as I don't live near a crowded area and tower. It was fine one day and slow the next. I can't even use my Home LTE. Beyond ridiculous at this point. One person has been helpful and combined tickets to say everything is slow, but not one call saying it's fixed or even an attempt to fix. I can go 10 miles away and my speeds return to normal, went to a bigger city (Seattle) and saw speeds well over 100Mbps. 

If I hadn't opened up 2 new lines before this happened I'd be gone by now. Unacceptable Verizon, customer service that just wants to read off scripts and blame me. Like I said one person was super helpful but that's been over a week now and still no return call, and if I try using chat I just sit and wait for hours. 

0 Likes
Re: Speeds Slow as Molasses
IggyTiggy

To clarify, this effects 2 Phone Lines, one Pixel 3XL, and iPhone 12 Mini and my Home LTE service. Friends coming over experience the same thing. Changing to the new premium plan changed nothing. So was rolled back to Start Unlimited. Zip is 98284. Moving to 98273 speed is normal, bigger town and more congested.  Seattle was far faster. Who the heck can use 700Kbps??? I can't even stream music with it!!! 

0 Likes
Re: Speeds Slow as Molasses
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

IggyTiggy, ensuring that you can get the best for your plan is a must. Please send us a Private Note to help work on this with you. *Jose

0 Likes