Re: Terrible coverage in Los Angeles area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very concerning to hear, it's important that we are looking into this with you further. Please send us a Private Note for further assistance. 

*Gen

0 Likes
Baileyis7

Same here....just moved to a new place in North Hollywood and if I didn't have wifi my phone would be worthless 70% of the time....never any bars....can't even make calls without wifi....its ridiculous....if this wasn't a work phone I would be switching services today!!! Awful!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Baileyis7, we're sorry to hear you've had trouble with the service. Do you notice this happening indoors, outdoors, or both? How long ago did you move to the area and start noticing the issues?

-Alex

0 Likes
Mimo73
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here, been living at west coast 3 years zip 91780, before was in NYC.  I got latest iPhone device. Two bars at my three different home. And only one bar at my workplace, its Citi bank; compared to my work phone T-Mobile got full bars signals.  Also compared to other wireless carriers Verizon has most expensive fare, I'm paying my money to pricy garbage wireless company since 2014.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mimo73, this is far from the experience we want for you, and we definitely want to take a closer look at these service issues. You pay for a premium service, and we want to ensure you receive the best available service in your area. 

Please tell us, what signal (5G, LTE, 1x, etc) do you see on your device when you're in the affected area? Also, what services (voice, text, data) are impacted? Does this happen both indoors and outdoors?

~Izzy

0 Likes
cpehl55251

My partner and I live in the Inland empire, we have no problems out here. However, he works in Beverly Hills a few days during the week and has terrible signal out there, he cannot even send a real text message, he can only text me if he is near Wifi and uses IMessage. Sometimes he cannot communicate with his clients because they are not iphone users. He also uses the company apartment in BH some days and the only way he can work on the laptop is to use a T-Mobile Hotspot. Go figure. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you communicating with about the issues in Beverly Hills. How long has this been going on? -Joel

0 Likes
Stevenskc

I've recently encountered the same problem. I had a good signal up until 3 weeks ago. My phone (11 Max) is now basically useless. No data indoors and have to go outside to make a phone call (91342 area). I was about to upgrade, but if this cannot be rectified, I have to seek a new service provider. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stevenskc, we always want you to have the best possible experience with your service. We're here to help you, and we don't want you to even think about leaving us. Tell me, are you aware of other Verizon customers experiencing the same thing you are, or is it only happening with your line? Are voice calls and text messages working for you? Please share some additional details, thank you! 

-Jordan

0 Likes
michaelfarhat

Good morning,

Just recently, I think during the time of the switch to 5G uw, the service in the 90049 zip area has gotten considerably worse on all fronts.  This includes text, date and calls.  I have an iPhone 13pro and have three other customers in the household with the same equipment.  Unfortunately, if this problem is not addressed soon, we will be forced to switch to another carrier.  For the record, I've been a Verizon customer for over 20 years.

0 Likes