Trade In Credits Issue
farnite

I traded in a phone for a verizon trade in program in June.  I still do not have bill credits successfully started.  I have called the trade in support line THREE TIMES, the first time I spent 30 minutes on hold, then spent the next 45 with an agent who eventually told me they were not able to help me and I needed to contact the apple store I traded in at.  I spoke with that store three times, they are not able to fix and told me to contact verizon as my receipt clearly shows I am successfully enrolled in the verizon trade in promotion..  I called Verizon back once, was on hold for 45 minutes before giving up, I am currently on hold and having to drop again at 45 minutes.  These hold times are crazy.  How many hours do I as the customer need to spend in order to get my trade in credits correct?

0 Likes
Re: Trade In Credits Issue
farnite

Does anybody actually read this?  Or should I post on facebook/twitter/etc instead?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

farnite, we understand your concern regarding the promotional credits that are still not showing up on your Verizon Wireless bill. We would like to gather a few more details to be on the same page and provide the best resolution. If you don't mind us asking, what was the reason you did the trade in through Apple and not directly through Verizon Wireless? ~Vic

0 Likes
jonadams5722
Enthusiast - Level 2

You are not going to get it.  Verizon took my trade in, shows it as being received, and just told me now that they don't have it.  $700 is what they owe me and the agent today told me she can credit me $50 but that is it.  

Good luck, but they are a terrible company.

ewathomason
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was told I will get $800 credit for my Samsung Galaxy s10. As requested I sent the phone to them via the box and label they sent me. They have received my device but vs crediting me for my phone (galaxy s10) the promised $800 over the 3 years period they entered under my account that I sent Galaxy S II and offered trading value of a zero. I called them twice so far and requested reviewing their cameras, I assume items as such are being open under camera surveillance.

I do know what I sent and I am not sure what is going on. I spend 1.5 hours on the phone with Verizon last week and over half an hour today. They said that they will investigate but do not say how. 

I see that other customers have the same issues. It should trigger Verizon warehouse receiving  investigation. Shortening someone out of $800 isn't right and Verizon need to take corrective actions.  

0 Likes