Trade In Status
Nesti
Enthusiast - Level 2

My husband and I are new to Verizon and traded in two phones for a promotion for $1,000 off each phone. We traded them in at the store last month and never received any confirmation that they were received or a Submission ID. When I go to check the trade in status it says my email can't be found and I keep being told it will show on 2-3 billing cycles? What am I supposed to do with this?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Trade In Status
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for messaging in with your trade in concerns. We want to ensure your trade in credit is applied to your bill. We would like to work with you in Private to work on getting this resolved.

*Christina

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for messaging in with your trade in concerns. We want to ensure your trade in credit is applied to your bill. We would like to work with you in Private to work on getting this resolved.

*Christina

0 Likes
Nesti
Enthusiast - Level 2

It appears that neither Verizon or Victra can tell me anything other than "your credit should show up in three months" so I have no way of knowing if it has been received, but I guess now we wait.

Nesti
Enthusiast - Level 2
Spoiler

I had a Verizon Manager reach out to me and resolve the issue. It appears there was a miscommunication between Victra (where we traded in our phones) and Verizon since they use different trade in systems. This has been fixed and I am super satisfied with the assistance and professionalism.

Thank you guys!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a consumer myself, I can understand your frustration and concern, Nesti.  I am here and want to help you obtain some clarity.  Can you please send a Private Message, so I can look into this? 

*Lisa

0 Likes
realirishrover73
Enthusiast - Level 1

Traded in 5 phones for family December 2021

still have not got credit for 2 of the 5 phones

have spent 20 plus hours asking for help by phone messenger and store

Still frustrated and still no credit

Disgraceful customer service   broken promises

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

realirishrover73, thanks for bringing up this information to your Verizon Social Media Team will provide the information in order to follow up this information on your account. We will send a private note for you.

>Edgar

0 Likes
ARM0525
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ummm same.  Mine was traded in in October, received December 6th (even though I shipped mid October) and sitting received status ever since December 6th with no update to even assessment. What a joke. I was reluctant to even send it in but was assured this was a smooth process.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to know what happened to your trade in, and we are here to help. Please send us a Private Note so we can look more into this for you.

*Crystal

0 Likes