Trade in credit
Miller2679
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’ve been trying to get my trade in promo applied for months.  The store staff members did not create a submission ID evidently.  The phones were received on July 22, 2021.  I used the boxes and UPS labels provided.  Verizon customer service confirms receipt of phones.  Customer service reps promised me over and over they would correct this issue.  It’s November 2,2021 and this issue is still not resolved.  Is there a corporate complaint number anyone is aware of please?

Re: Trade in credit
random_person124122
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue with 2 phones, and it's been going on for almost a year. I sent the first one back in December 2020.

Their trade in program is a joke. I've contacted customer service so many times. They claim each time they'll fix it and never do.

0 Likes
tfamily2018

I've experienced the same issue. I'm on my third rep promising it will get fixed and yet nothing has come of it. I've asked for written proof to my email or text that this will be fixed and they won't give it to me. What a waste of time. Not only that, but they try to sell me things while they're fixing an issue they cause. No thank you. I can't trust you with this one thing - why would I give you more money?

And why can't they go back and look at notes? I have everything in screenshots on my computer for recordkeeping, but it may just be worth it to move to another company.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is concerning to hear. We want to ensure we are doing everything we can to resolve this for you. Please, respond to our Private Note!

*Haley

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are truly sorry to learn about the whole ordeal! The last thing we want is for you to have issues with your Trade-In. We'd like to help and review the situation a little closer. Please send us a Private Note, so we can further assist you.

~Maria

0 Likes