Unable to answer some calls
KELNIC22
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Moto Z3, Moto Z2 Force and Samsung Galaxy S9 having same issue.  As well as many of my friends and many, many reports on this Verizon community which goes unanswered. You can do a Google search and find Verizon customers having this issue.

I can not answer some calls and some can be answered.

When I get a call that can not be answered it just rings on the callers end without going to voice mail. On my end when I try to answer it the answer screen opens but no caller is there. I just hear dead air.  The timer is operating until I hit the call disconnect.   Once again this does not happen to all the calls or at certain times during the day or night. It happens randomlly during the day. One call I can answer then the next I can't.

I called Verizon customer support a couple of days ago and they tried to tell me this is a signal strength issue with a Tower near my home.   Ok what about when I am 20 miles from my home in the city? I have had the same signal strength for all of my 4G phones over the past years. I have read posts on these communities and in order to fix this issue people have hard reset, soft rest, factory reset, had Verizon reprogram their phones entirely, turned WiFi calling on/off, turned HD calling on/off, reset SIM card, got new SIM card, replaced with new phone, and guess what, the issue is still there!   What is it going to take, Verizon, for you to see that this is a network problem and you need to fix it, not just blame it on stupid stuff that is not causing the problem, just FIX it!

I have attached some pictures of people having the same problem and then a Verizon community support person will ask questions and when you answer they disappear.  

Content removed per Verizon Community Terms of Service