Unable to reach live agent
Jazalx
Enthusiast - Level 1

My account was discounted even though I have a payment set up. I've been trying to call all day but it keeps saying unable to reach live agent. I paid an extra amount to set up the payment.  I have been given 24 hours to contact financial services before I get disconnected again. How can I reach someone if they are unable to connect me to a live agent? All these fees are charged but there is no customer service. I have tried the online chat which is absolutely useless. I have tried *611, a few numbers I found online and on this chat board. I got through on Facebook messenger I was reconnected but for 24 hours only because of an error done by Verizon. I've been with Verizon 20 plus years and am really contemplating changing providers because of the customer service and all the extra fees. 

0 Likes
Re: Unable to reach live agent
byesantabyeverizon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon had flat excellent customer service. HAD. Four years ago. Try to get them to answer the phone for general customer service or tech support issues. So called chat support is lame as well. Impossibly slow and/or ignorant. Not a bright move to gut your customer service department and l, for one, am done paying for non-service. Same # of lines, same service @ T-Mobile for $15 less a month. Bye Verizon.

Jazalx
Enthusiast - Level 1

And now they have disconnected me again after the person I chatted with yesterday gave me 24 hours to talk to financial services. This is ridiculous. It hasn't even been 24 hours. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to do all we can to help and are sending a Private Message to assist you further now.-Sean

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not the type of experience we want you to have with us, you deserve World Class service regardless of the platform you choose to do business with us. We are here to help with any pending concerns and don't want to see you leave our Family. Please send us a Private Note at your earliest convenience to better assist. ~Vic

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, I am sorry to hear that you got disconnected. I can surely help you. I have sent you a private message so I can further help you. -Amber

0 Likes