Unable to send to @vtext.com
adamtyler4357

Getting this error message when attempting to use the email to text feature tonight.  I don't believe the sending mail server is blacklisted, I've re-created the problem with completely separate mail systems.  Looks like this service may be experiencing an outage.  Good luck getting in touch with anyone at Verizon to confirm...

host smtpin01.vzw.a.cloudfilter.net[34.199.121.51] refused to talk to me: 421 vrz-ibgw-5003a.ext.cloudfilter.net cmsmtp <source IP redacted> server temporarily unavailable

0 Likes
Re: Unable to send to @vtext.com
adamtyler4357

Still broken.  Verizon support is clueless.

2022-12-30 20:18:41 H=vrz-sms.mx.a.cloudfilter.net [34.200.143.151]:25: SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection: 421 vrz-ibgw-5002a.ext.cloudfilter.net cmsmtp <ip redacted> server temporarily unavailable AUP#CNCT

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Adam! Our goal is to provide you the best experience. Please send me a DM and allow me the opportunity to assist you as you deserve.

>Eduardo

0 Likes
adamtyler4357

Still broken..  Got a 1 day break, but problem is back tonight.

host smtpin02.vzw.a.cloudfilter.net[35.165.168.89] refused to talk to me: 421 vrz-ibgw-6002a.ext.cloudfilter.net cmsmtp <ip redacted> server temporarily unavailable AUP#CNCT

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Adam! Our goal is to provide you the best experience. Please send me a DM and allow me the opportunity to assist you as you deserve.

>Eduardo

0 Likes