Unacceptable wait times for no reason almost like being kidnapped
mistifa
Enthusiast - Level 2

On hold for an hour then painful 2 hour chat that didn't solve my problem (which was one of their making!). Kept saying "I'm an hour [then 1.5, then 2] late for work, what is it we're working on right now?" & getting generic responses like "please stay on the line, I am working on solving your problem", and "I am still here with you" which I thought was odd, well of course you should still be here with me since you told me you were working on my problem!

But I was afraid to hang up & have to start all over again some other day ... so I  feel like I was kidnapped by their extremely poor service!

In the end all I got after being 2+ hrs late for work was a generic video saying we don't have good service in your area [uh, yeah, I knew that already!]  buy this network extender" which wasn't even why I called in the first place! ARGH!

0 Likes
Re: Unacceptable wait times for no reason almost like being kidnapped
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have excellent service. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's getot the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes