Unlimited plan is a joke and i am EXTREMELY disappointed in verizon!!!
DIESELGURL1990

So I checked my 4G LTE data coverage on your coverage locator app, and it says I have excellent coverage and it is completely red around us. Well I regret to inform you that we always have 2 bars or less and we are constantly moving our phones around trying to find service. I have NEVER been so VERY disappointed in Verizon and it's service! We use our phones for everything!! That is why I got the unlimited plan and it seems that my data got worse and you website says, and I quote, "Unlimited gets the network it deserves". I used to tell everyone I know to switch to Verizon because you are the best. I will NEVER tell another person to switch! I am EXTREMELY unhappy with my service and how much I have to pay to have HORRIBLE service!!20180318_084202.png

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unlimited plan is a joke and i am EXTREMELY disappointed in verizon!!!
PORSCO96

Same,

My internet and hotspot does work not work at all around lunch and dinnertime.
It doesn't matter where I am.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

What plan do you have. That might help. Go Unlimited can be deprioritized form the start if there is congestion in your area. And where you have the maps looks to be near an airport so yeah probably pretty crowed there.

0 Likes
DIESELGURL1990

I have the unlimited plan and it's not an airport, and it's an old military airbase that isnt even running anymore.  It is a museum.

0 Likes
DIESELGURL1990

It is all day, everyday

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

There is more than 1 unlimited plan

0 Likes
DIESELGURL1990

I get that. But If I'm already paying an arm and a leg for just 2 lines to be on either one of the unlimited plans, I should have great service. I shouldn't have to spend more money to get service I should already be getting.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The terms and conditions of the plans are different from each other. You might actually be getting the quality of service based on your plan, but the other community members can't tell if that is possible without you providing the information.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ohnoozer
Enthusiast - Level 1

To the OP, yep its junk. It is and a lot of people feel the same way as you.  You have what's called the "go" plan which means if you're in an area where others are using the network you're automatically dropped down in speed   In fact it's so bad for me at work I can't even get online during the day.

I fixed the problem I think. I went to tmobile and got a temporary sim card for $30....it's been great.  Tomorrow at work will be the real test but so far so good.  In fact last night my wife could not get online at all on her phone but mine was totally fine.  If all goes well at work every phone in my house is getting switched over tomorrow.

And BTW, there are a few people here that are going to stick up for Verizon no matter what.  No matter the problem and no matter who's fault they will be [removed] Verizon [removed].

Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
DIESELGURL1990

I grew up on Verizon. And for the past years, I have NEVER had do many problems with them. I work over nights so I am on my phone when a huge majority of the people around me are not on there phones, causing congestion. I am constantly on my phone, all times of the day and night. There should be no reason Verizon says Im in an "excellent" coverage area and I pay for unlimited, and have such a hard time loading a game, web page, sending a text/pic/video, or anything else. I'm getting tired of spending so much money and not seeing anything in return for it!

0 Likes