Using Multiple Cellular Repaters
robertja1969

I live in the mountains and have 3 cell boosters (Zboost YX645, SureCall FlexPro & Wilson DT 3G Booster High Gain, Dual Band). Unfortunately My cabin is about 500' away from where I can pick up service with an antenna. Can I use 2 or 3 of my repeaters inline to pump (daisy chain) the signal down to my cabin?

Or alternately can I run a 500' coax with an amplifier hardlined in to the system?

Thanks for your help, Robert

Labels (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

robertja1969,

Thank you for reaching out to us here! We definitely understand having service everywhere is a must. I regret to read that you’re having trouble where you are located. I want to learn more so that I can help you. Do you have Verizon Wireless service? Is this in regards to a cell phone not receiving service or another one of our devices? If so, what exact device do you have? What Zip Code are you in?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

I recently learned that Mifi Hot Spot with a direct connect yagi antenna may help.

currently i have an HTC one M8 and a amsung s5 for a back-up

concow-verizon-towers.jpg

0 Likes
robertja1969

Thanks for the feedback. Once again Verizon drops the ball on it's customers. I've been with Verizon for nearly 10 years and the last 3 years have more than sucked. There's no direct means to contact customer support on this website, and I've had all I can take.

Good bye Verizon, thanks for the lack of loyalty, not dealing with the issues I presented in numerous forms and last but not least not appreciating anything I as a customer meant to you. You let me know you dont give a dam about me you just want my money.

Your prices are way to high as compared to the competition and where I'm going I'll be paying a bill half the price you charge if not more than that.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

You basically admitted to being in the middle of nowhere, with all these boosters, but I'm failing to understand how that's a WIRELESS carriers fault, and why you don't already have a landline. There are ways to contact support, such as Facebook, Twitter and the good old telephone. Also, given the amount of money, government legislation, land, etc changes cannot be made for 1 customer.

Best wishes.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

robertja1969,

this is definitely not what we like to hear. We're here for support and want to answer your questions. So that we can better assist to see if there is something we can do to resolve these difficulties can you please answer the questions ansked previously?

KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes

No it didn't and the response before yours was a joke. It clearly shows towns & distances to towers and I'm not out in the middle of nowhere. Just the kind of response I needed and the more reason I should just move on. I pay well over $200/ month on 1 phone and this is what I get. I wanted service, respect and answers. I've gotten nothing except a lot of time invested and one big migraine headache

0 Likes