VZW Not Honoring Promotions - 6 months of Back and Forth
jheckler
Enthusiast - Level 2

To Whom it May Concern,

My wife and I decided to switch from T-Mobile around Thanksgiving of 2020, as we were having difficulties with our service. There were several Black Friday promotions going on, so it seemed like a good opportunity to make the change. Now we have better mobile service, but the customer service has been a nightmare and my bill has gone through the roof due to our promotions not being applied to our account. 

The promotions that were going on back then included a trade-in offer for new Iphone 12's. My Iphone XR qualified for $700 and my wifes OnePlus 6T qualified for $450, both phones being paid off. I spent no less than 6 hours of my life during three calls to get these phones sent in. Now they seem to have just disappeared, as no credit has been applied to either new phone.

I spent an equal amount of time calling customer service, trying to get these promotions applied. My phone bill has been the same amount every month. 

For the record, two other promotions have been applied, one for switching carriers, $400 per line in VZW gift cards, and a buy one get one on my kids phones, the Apple Iphone SE's. 

I do not know who else to contact on this matter, and frankly, it's starting to annoy me that VZW can't get their own promotions correct. Calling customer service for another 2+ hour conversation full of promises, re hashing everything again does not appeal to me. I just want my promotions applied so I can move on with my life.

Re: VZW Not Honoring Promotions - 6 months of Back and Forth
jheckler
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got a DM from a VZW customer support person with a link to verify who I am. This link did not work. I replied to the DM with the error code it gave me when I clicked the link. Still nothing 😕

0 Likes
jheckler
Enthusiast - Level 2

Two days have gone by, still nothing. Just need a little help please, I am sick of dealing with this, someone please do the right thing and help your customer

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your concerns are not taken for granted. Please respond to my private note to further assist. 

0 Likes
jheckler
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been replied to in DM's, but nothing has been solved. What do I need to do to get this issue handled? Who has the power or ability to actually do something here? An email, a phone number, an address, I need someone who can help me solve my issue

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jheckler-

Your concerns are not taken for granted. We certainly want your account inquiries to be resolved as soon as possible. Please use the following link to contact us directly through our different social platforms or by dialing 1800-922-0204 www.vzw.com/contactus 

0 Likes