Verified by Visa
AVZWC

Dear VZW,

Please remove this garbage from your website. Each month I don't know what I'll get when it comes time to pay my bill. Some months I can bypass the Verified by Visa garbage. Other months, each time I close the Verified by Visa window, it clears the payment fields and doesn't allow me to make a payment. It seems as though we are being forced to sign up for this garbage service. I should not have to sign up for a service I don't want. I should not have to use a different type of card to make a payment. I should not have to use my bank's bill pay service. I should not have to use #PMT. I should not be forced to use my checking account. I just want to make a payment without hassle.

Regards,

A Very Unsatisfied Customer

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verified by Visa
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might have better luck with using the "Contact Us" link at the top of the website.

Your message was posted in the Verizon Wireless Community Forum which is a peer to peer forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You also might have better luck complaining to whoever issued your Visa card; they are the ones who participate in Verified by Visa to protect the security of your card.  Verizon is simply a merchant implementing a program that your credit card issuer participates in.

0 Likes
lingo
Contributor - Level 1

Tikibar1 beat me to it.

Tikibar1 is correct about the Verified by Visa.

I do this everytime I want to purchase something from Walmarts online website.

Solution:

Call you carrier of your VISA card. They can reset the password. Better solution? Dont forget the password after you reset it.

0 Likes