Re: Verizon Customer Service going downhill - Switching to another provider ASAP
Not applicable

Verizon is not going to call you. Call them 1-800-922-0204 or *611 and see if they can assist.

Also buy a magic jack VoIP device and it will work great in your home or a Net Talk VoIP phone device both work great. $40 a year great value and service.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Customer Service going downhill - Switching to another provider ASAP
Pnhtricey
Contributor - Level 1

Yup, only when your question is answered do you received a Verizon survey.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Elissa,

I am so sorry for the issues you are having with your service in your home. We want you to be able to receive the best service possible. What type of device do you have? What zipcode do you live in? Do you only have service issues in your indoors? If you could please follow and private message me I would love to research your service concerns further.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
dmh359

this weekend my 4g LTE is at 3g , AFter rying different things on my side .disconnecting and connecting why i am talking to customer service then I am told I am only in  3 G AREA ...a FEW TIMES i have lost 4 g for a few hours but get it back again . NOW FOR 3 DAYS IT SHOWS 4G and no bars.. since feb. of 2013 it shows 4g with 3 bars but i guess since i am in a 3g area  i should never have highspeed for the last year and a half. and to top it off my iphone with 3g  started giving me problems sunday afternoon.. i guess now i would be told i live in a 2g area.. i HAVE DISHTV AND THEY OFFER HIGHSPEED  WHICH  i think i may start looking into

0 Likes
azanghi
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also agree. I have been calling customer service many times the last few weeks. Once I was even on the phone with them for 50 minutes. I had inquired on several occasions about the Verizon Prepaid plan because I am no longer on contract and all I received was complete rudeness. On one occasion I had even called the store and not only was the girl rude she did not want to answer my prepaid questions and directed me to call the main customer service line. From what I can see Verizon feels obligated to now offer a prepaid plan ( and they are not happy) as that is what the other carriers are doing, and to boot they are not making it appealing to go with a  prepaid plan by only giving you a choice of two Android phones ( AT&T offers like 30 no contract phones) and then to make it even worse they have their customers service reps be hostile about answering questions about the prepaid plans. The bad customer service must somewhat stem from them working on commission  and not making any money on prepaid plans. Shame  on you Verizon, don't you realize that people are on to you. If you are going to offer something don't be miserable about it because atleast your customers are staying. The other times I called is to see if Verizon could match AT& T's no contract price of only $25. or $15. for the access line charge and then you pick your bucket of data. But that is a whole other issue I will comment on later...

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Azanghi,

We would love to have you join in the VZW family! Rude behavior is unacceptable at VZW, and I apologize if you received this behavior. You can sign up for our Prepaid plans here http://vz.to/1haUyTU .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
azanghi
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just spoke with and  there is noting they can do to match AT& Ts cost. I also forgot to mention that with AT&T you get the full 4gLTE with their no contract plans and Verizon is only 3G... This is very disappointing.