Verizon Customer Service
skorpyo34
Enthusiast - Level 3

The retail stores are a joke with their ridiculous appointment process. There’s a high possibility that they won’t even have the inventory when you show up, which is exactly what happened to me. They don’t seem to care. I have been trying to get a customer service rep on the phone for 2 days. Yesterday, I requested a call back. They called back, then hung up. Waited over an hour for nothing. Called right back, on hold for 2 hours. No one ever answered. I’m currently on hold now, going into 1 hour. Verizon has gone completely down hill with customer service, and should be ashamed, but they’re not. Stop blaming Covid on your failures. My roommate called T-Mobile yesterday, and someone came on the line within 30 seconds. I highly recommend to stay clear of Verizon. They are not the best in coverage anymore. My reception has grown increasingly worse! 

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be more than happy to review your services with you in depth. To allow us to do so, please leave us a Private Note here, or reach out to us online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook.

*Robert

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be more than happy to review your services with you in depth. To allow us to do so, please leave us a Private Note here, or reach out to us online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook.

*Robert

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Has Zero Customer Service!
skorpyo34
Enthusiast - Level 3

I worked out my issues with customer care. Thanks. 

0 Likes
Verizonizafail

Ivew been up 4 days all night chastting with these F k g Mor on s, still no service but everyone else in the house has it. They are id i ot s

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good Morning! We are here help. Let's work together and make sure you are able to stay connected. Can you tell us a little more about the issues that you are having? ~Gina

0 Likes
Kanakamaoli
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been with Verizon for 13 years and recently had horrible customer service.  It was supposed to be a simple trade-in and upgrade your plan.  But the website had issues with making sure all the information was accurate.  I called the support line, and the average wait time was one hour.  I waited the one hour; then it hung me up, lol.  I used the text support version, and they could not help.  I found out you can schedule a callback, which they must be so short-staffed because it was a week out.  The order came via FedEx; now, fast forward in time, half the order was missing.  My online account said delivered, set up your new phone. I only got the screen protector and case, no phone.  I text the support line, which seems the fastest, but it's an outsourced call center.  They said, sir, everything is delivered.  I told them the phone and additional charger were missing.  They looked into it for 30 mins.  They said the warehouse shows a second-order via UPS with the second half of the order.  Ok, great, but why does it not reflect on the website. A week later, the Phone and charger never came because of a wrong address.  It was the same address as FedEx, but UPS was wrong.  I texted support again, and it was a repeat. Sir, your order has been delivered.  I said it was missing half the order.   I called again and, after 17 mins, spoke to someone in India.  For one hour, he tried to help but couldn't. Finally, I got transferred to a live US customer service rep.  I was so upset that I canceled everything and kept my old phone and plan—the worse ten days of my life.