Re: Verizon does not accept any form of payment
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always ready to help! Please Private Message us. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon! *Jorge

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MoePeyton, we know it's important that you are able to update the payment on your order. We are here to help! We will be sending a Private Note shortly to continue.

*Brianna

0 Likes
BenG1359

this is kinda the same of what happened to me, I wanted to use my CashApp visa debit card to pay for my pre-order but it would not take that card for some reason so I had to use my Chime debit card, which is basically the same as the CashApp debit card, and it worked with that card. 

0 Likes
mdizon1

Trying to purchase a watch for my daughter via Verizon website using Verizon Visa Card.  I have auto pay which has no issues, however, when I try to purchase the watch, the website says the card has been declined.  I pay the full balance on this card every month and I'm also trying to use the verizon dollars I have accumulated on the card for this purchase.  This is absolutely frustrating that I can't make purchases through verizon using verizon's card.  

mdizon1_0-1693590532994.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mdizon1, we're sorry to hear that you're having problems with your payment. We want to make sure you're able to get your watch and we'll do everything we can to help you. We're going to send you a Private Note so we can gather more details.

~Jesse

0 Likes
themanuf

Hi.  Were you ever able to get this sorted?  I am in the same boat with the Play+ shop denying all forms of payment.  Including the card which is setup as my autopay and hasn't had any issues in many years.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

themanuf, sorry you've been having some issues with trying to set a payment method for +Play. I've sent a Private Note to get some more details.

-John

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here and ready to assist should you still need help. If you prefer, there are other support channels we have based on what best fits your needs.  We look forward to assisting you.  https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/#mobile

-Deb

0 Likes
MeliandJustin

I am having the same issue. The representative said the o my way was to use our debit card to make the purchase. That is ridiculous to me. We have been Verizon customers for several years and have  never had this issue. In fact we made two purchases in the store the day we bought new phones. One was accepted and the other was declined. We are considering changing companies if we are not able to buy new phones. 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!