Re: Verizon's service is no longer reliable. Why? Do you need to upgrade your infrastructure?
cmkelso176
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your response.

I have complied with the request to remove and reinsert my SIM card on my iPhone7. Nothing has changed. As a matter of fact in the area I have described to you, you are now down to 3G service, and calls are lucky to go through.

Service while I am not driving is still spotty. Your service has been great in this area, up until a month ago.

Other service providers, are great service in your deficit areas. Can you please take the time and reach out to your maintenance folks, and find out what is doing on? I am in telecom myself, and I know that they will have the answers. Please obtain this information for me.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon's service is no longer reliable. Why? Do you need to upgrade your infrastructure?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for testing that out for us, cmkelso76. We definitely want to take a deeper look into the area and figure out what's going on. Please provide the zip code in the are? Do you have issues with text or data? Does anyone else have the same issues?

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon's service is no longer reliable.  Why?  Do you need to upgrade your infrastructure?
DENSCZ68
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok sorry for the delay I did remove the SIM card, it seemed that it was going to help but I wanted to give it extra time to be sure. i Am sadden to report it did nothing, Service is still in and out at random times of the day. Between home 01089 and Work 01022 I have to reboot or use airplane mode to get my signal back sometimes. I have noticed it generall goes out after sending an imsg or usin data then closing the app. I instantly get no Service or it just won’t send the following text.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon's service is no longer reliable.  Why?  Do you need to upgrade your infrastructure?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DENSCZ68, no worries about the delay, we're still here for you about your signal concerns. Is anyone else affected at these locations? Please describe what happens when you make a phone call? You said that the service comes back shortly after that, how long does it take if you wait for it?

JoelR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DENSCZ68
Enthusiast - Level 2

No my wife does not have the same issues on her iPhone 6+, it just happened again while on the phone with a friend Service completely cut out and took over 9 minutes to come back even after rebooting my phone. Could not send messages or call phone said no Service. Then said LTE with 3 bars. But still could not call or text.

Thank you,

Vince

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you verifying that for me, DENSCZ68. It's important that you are able to use your phone without trouble. When this started happening, had your device gone through any changes such as new apps or updates? Is your phone up to date currently?

LeoL_VZW

0 Likes
DENSCZ68
Enthusiast - Level 2

I updated my phone to the new iOS and emergency patch to see if that would fix the problems, but nothing has helped no new apps nothing

Thank you,

Vince

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DENSCZ68, let's get consistency back to your phone. Your signal fluctuation is very odd. Please reply back to my Private Message, so we can dive deeper into this.

JoelR_VZW

0 Likes
cmkelso176
Enthusiast - Level 2

Between 21060,20707,20708, 20852,20850

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cmkelso176, It's essential that we get back the connections that you need. I know that this is happening during your commute and therefore can cover several zip codes. To be able to work on the issue, we need to zoom in closer and have more details. Is there one of those zip codes that is worse than the others or covers more of your commute? Does the experience improve when there is less traffic?

JoelR_VZW

0 Likes