Visual Voicemail is disabled
Diacoro

I just switched over to Verizon last week and my visual voicemail has been disabled and it tells me to call customer service but when I call it doesn't give me any options to get it set up. 

0 Likes
Re: Visual Voicemail is disabled
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate your switching over to our wireless family, Diacoro. I am sorry for the issues you are having with Visual Voicemail and how you have no options to get it set back up. Let me find out what's going on as you have reached us here in customer support. Are you getting any error messages when you tried to subscribe and set up Visual Voicemail initially? What is the make and model of your device? Here's a link you can use to refer to more details https://www.verizon.com/support/visual-voice-mail-faqs/  and scroll down to the troubleshooting section and helpful hints.

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Visual Voicemail is disabled
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model are you using? Are you trying to use the Verizon Visual Voicemail application or another visual voicemail program? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes