Voicemail Notification?
TheS1R
Contributor - Level 2

I am currently subscribed to Premium Visual Voicemail on my SAMSUNG Galaxy S6 edge.  Is there any way to configure voicemail notification in addition to the on device indication, for example:

1. E-mail; or
  2. Text message?

If I navigate the voicemail menu by dialing into the Basic Voicemail system, I found Pager Notification Setting under Personal Options, but this is only to enable/disable/schedule pager notification, not configure the "pager number", etc.

My reason for this question is that I cannot carry my cell phone into my workplace.  I would like an easier way (i.e., Internet accessible) way to be notified of cellular voicemail messages other than blindly dialing into the Basic Voicemail system.  This SHOULD be such a simple feature for VZW to offer!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TheS1R,

Being able to manage your voice mail messages is defnitely important, so I completely understand your concern. I truly appreciate your suggestion regarding the voice mal notifications. However, at this time getting voice mail notifications other then on the phone is not available. We are always working to improve our services to better service are customers. I will definitely forward your suggestion.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TheS1R,

Being able to manage your voice mail messages is defnitely important, so I completely understand your concern. I truly appreciate your suggestion regarding the voice mal notifications. However, at this time getting voice mail notifications other then on the phone is not available. We are always working to improve our services to better service are customers. I will definitely forward your suggestion.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TheS1R
Contributor - Level 2

@JohnB_VZW:

Can you please expand on the Pager Notification Setting referenced in the Basic Voicemail phone menu (i.e., how to configure and use the feature). Thanks.