WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! STOP LYING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!
Dmariestock88
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am furious! I have been a loyal verizon customer for 10 years, and never in them 10 years have I been so disappointed in their customer service as I am now. 4 different employees have lied to me and gave me a huge run around with trading in my phone and using that trade in for a upgrade. First employee tells me my phone is worth $200 trade in that can be used for ANY upgrade. Then when I go to upgrade, a different employee tells me nope sorry that person was wrong but that I can file a complaint. File a complaint?! GIVE ME WHAT I WAS PROMISED! Then I spoke to a manager who was ever more useless with correcting the issue. So I called again, and everything was working out great! I'm told by an employee Josh that my trade in is GUARANTEED $150, that he will mail me the box to trade in my phone, I'll get the $150 on a verizon card and that I can go to any verizon retailer to pick up my upgrade that the store will see my trade in credit. But low and behold I get an email after josh and I hang up stating my trade in is only $27. How the hell do you go from $200 to $150 to $27?!?! Oh and I can't forget to mention I complained and asked to speak to a manager 5 times with no luck. So I call one again today, demand to speak to a manager, the girl asks me what's wrong, I explain the whole dilemma to her. She tells me I can't be guaranteed any trade in value over the phone, so once again I demand to speak to a manager, she tells me nope sorry they are all in a weekly meeting that she will have her manager call me back. Do you think I got a call back? ... NO!! Since when is it ok to lie and screw over your customers? I have never experienced such terrible customer service. I want my issue fixed! I want what I was told from YOUR employees. If my issue isn't resolved I will find a provider who won't lie and screw over there customers. I will make sure everyone knows how lousy your company treats its customer who pay good money for your service.

Sincerely,

A Very Furious Customer!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! STOP LYING TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!
Weth
Legend

Dmariestock88 wrote:

I will find a provider who won't lie and screw over there customers.

Good luck!   I don't think such an entity exists. 

0 Likes
Not applicable

Customer Agreement | Verizon Wireless

This agreement and the documents it incorporates form the entire agreement between us. You can't rely on any other documents, or on what's said by any Sales or Customer Service Representatives, and you have no other rights regarding Service or this agreement.

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dmariestock88,

We definitely did not mean for this whole situation to become a negative experience for you. I want you to get the trade in that is due for your device. Our trade-in team would be the experts on the trade-in values. Please feel free to reach them using this link http://vz.to/1E9MFcD

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Not applicable

Here's tip for people, if you want others to read your posts stop typing War and Peace. I was going to read the post until I clicked Show More and saw a term paper sized post. Surely people can make their point more succinctly.