What is up with customer service?
Jules_29
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having real problems with Verizon in the last 3 billing cycles. Too long of a story for this, but seriously, when is verizon going to get it together? How many people does it take to resolve a billing issue that is YOUR error and not mine? To date, no less than 10 different people, 3 supervisors and 2 messages, unanswered to the "Vice President" of customer service, Joan Bowyer. Other companies are offering so much more and it is really making me consider them after 16 years with your company.  How does one get things resolved? How do you get in touch with the same person so you don't have to go thru the very long story over and over every time you call, and spend hours on the phone while they "look into this"?

Labels (1)
Re: What is up with customer service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jules_29, we don't want this billing matter to be an ongoing problem for you. Did you have a chance to review the itemized detailed charges on your billing statement online at My Verizon? http://bit.ly/xB4iTc Which charges did you have concerns about? We're here to help.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jules_29
Enthusiast - Level 2

@LasinaH_VZW

My apologies for giggling at your reply.  Do you honestly think after 3 billing cycles of the same problem that I have not looked at the bill?  This error is not me being overcharged (besides your incredibly high rates for service) but another person's money getting posted to my account.  In other words, if I hadn't spent the hours on the phone that I have, talked to all of these people, sent this many messages, etc, I would have a very large credit in my account.  My frustrations are that it has been IMPOSSIBLE to get anyone to help and follow up on the issue.  I get a bunch of empty promises- people saying they will call with a follow up,  that they are doing something only to find out they didn't, etc. There is another customer that is getting cheated out of their money because no one has been willing to take the time to actually SOLVE this.  As I told Joan Bowyer in my last unanswered message, the ball is in your court now. Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Jules_29 wrote:

@LasinaH_VZW

My apologies for giggling at your reply.  Do you honestly think after 3 billing cycles of the same problem that I have not looked at the bill?

You would be surprised at how many people come on these forums complaining about a problem with their bill month after month yet have NEVER looked at their detailed bill, only their billing summary, when a simple look at the itemized bill would clear up any confusion. With the amount of people who think the billing summary IS the most detail Verizon gives in their bill, I don't think the question is out of line.Smiley Happy

Additionally, Verizon Wireless Customer Support is a generic unmonitored userid. To get the attention of the person who replied to your post, you would need to contact them by searching for their userid. In your case it would be lasinah_vzw. To get more personal service, you should send her a "follow" request. When accepted, you will be able to converse in a private way where more account specific information can be shared than what is allowed on these public forums.Smiley Happy

Jules_29
Enthusiast - Level 2

My apologies for adding the customer support to the post.  I am a newbie on this. 

As far as "following" lasinah_vzw I believe I have wasted enough time on this issue, and it is now in the hands of the folks at Verizon to figure it out.  My only hope is the person who is not getting their bill paid because it is posting to my account, will look into where their money is going soon.

My reason for posting here- honestly I have tried about everything to get someone at the corporate level to realize the decline in your customer service.  I thought I would give this a try as well.  I have come to the conclusion no matter what I say or do, it is not going fix my problem until someone else decides to complain about their missing money.  It is just really sad- after a 16+ year loyalty to your company that poor customer service will be the reason I look elsewhere.  As I told one of the many people I have spoken with- I have willingly paid a little more for Verizon because I have always had great service, but now with this situation and the lack of responsibility and accountability on your side, there is no reason to continue paying more for poor customer service, I can get that somewhere else for a lot less money per month. 

0 Likes