When I buy a Verizon Wireless No Contract Phone, can I immediately activate with prepaid since there is not contract. If so can i run on 4GLTE?
DiegoGarcia

I was told in verizon corporate store that I could switch to prepaid after my contract ends or I buy the phone for full retail, I can run it on verizon prepaid. If So Can I run it on 4GLTE?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When I buy a Verizon Wireless No Contract Phone, can I immediately activate with prepaid since there is not contract. If so can i run on 4GLTE?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DiegoGarcia,

A new phone is always an exciting time. Just so I am clear, are you looking to switch your Postpaid account to Prepaid? If you purchase a new phone at full retail you should be able to activate it on a Prepaid account as long as it is compatible with a Prepaid account. Please reach out to our Prepaid team for further assistance. You can reach them at 888-294-6804. They will be more than happy to further assist.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes